MK Meet - Weds 3rd Sept

Ian_C

MK Meet - Weds 3rd Sept, 6:30pm onwards onwards at the Caldecotte Arms, Milton Keynes.   +++

Superb turn out again last month, good mixture of manufacturers too, hoping for similar for what will be the last of the summer daylight meets.  6:30pm start time is now a permanent fixture all year round, but if people cannot arrive until later that is of course absolutely fine. Usual suspects please post your interest, potential MK meet newbies please post below so we can look out and welcome you!  Any enthusiast welcome.  The meet is posted on RS246, spin-off forum Audi SRS and the S2 Forum.

For any newcomers (or forgetful old timers) the Caldecotte Arms pub is by the junction of the A5 and the A4146 right next to the oddly shaped - and now smoothly resurfaced - roundabout under the A5 (great for testing your Milltek). Look for the Windmill! Coming off the dual carriageway, drive down as far as the pub and then turn left towards the outside 'arc' of the car park - the top tier so to speak.

The Caldecotte Arms
Bletcham Way
Caldecotte
Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire
MK7 8HP
01908 366188

Two MK pics this time - along with last months, Sept 2007 from the archives.  As above, all marques welcome

WP_000287+edit.jpg
IMG_4119+Edit+640.jpg
Caldecotte+Arms+Inset+640.jpg
Caldecotte+Arms+640+Zoom.jpg

Perhaps a VAG-Com expert will be able to sort my pesky battery woes, and now lack of microphone (not sure if due to 'battery' issues or not?).

I have a non-VAG Audi, ie a Bosch.  But the car isn't impressed.  Some things read at 10% battery, another VAG-Com check reads at 100%.  Car starts fine balh blah - but the headlights are dull, things switch off after 3 mins of the engine being off etc etc.

Good turn out for what was the last of the summer meets, also great to catch up with Cruiser and Shao - must have been three or four years!

Few pics to follow once I've taken the plates off.

Next meet 1st October before the winter shut down