Anus Horribilis

eldavo69

Started to feel a bit better during the day but still crappy in the mornings and overnight.

Had some more bloods done last night, my CRP score had dropped from 44 to 31 but has now shot up to 107.

I didn't think I'd really be up to doing much for my birthday on Monday but now I'm going away for a couple of days - to the Nuffield for IV steroids.

#FML

Edited by eldavo69

Started to feel a bit better during the day but still crappy in the mornings and overnight.

Had some more bloods done last night, my CRP score had dropped from 44 to 31 but has now shot up to 107.

I didn't think I'd really be up to doing much for my birthday on Monday but now I'm going away for a couple of days - to the Nuffield for IV steroids.

#FML

Hope they improve things, Dave.

• Like 1

:(

Ask for some anabolics, come out looking like Arnie?

Just a massive right arm?

I don't even think they've got Sky, just freeview :(

On the flip side - if two days in hospital expedites my recovery period greatly then I'm happy with that. I've cleared next weeks diary already but the week after has me doing things I can't cancel and I've a 2 day trip to Glasgow too. My boss is back from holiday Monday morning so she's getting a big list of all my appointments and she can sort the cover out.

Edited by eldavo69

So, admitted into hospital yesterday - had to be there at 07:45 and shown to my room.

Saw my consultant and he arranged some bloods and an ultrasound. The Dr came and did the bloods and put a cannula in ready for my IV line and then if had to wait for the blood results to determine treatment.

A couple of hours later and the bloods are back, my CRP spike of 102 had now come back down to 28 so they didn't know what to do with me.

Sat around for another couple of hours, had lunch and had an ultrasound. That was all normal, so went back to my room and sat around for another couple of hours. Now waiting on the consultant p decide what he wants to do but the nurse mentioned I may be allowed home. Sat around for another couple of hours until my dinner arrived.

Consultant came back, happy with how everything was as said I could go home and he'd see me next week for my scheduled appointment.

Got home about 19:30.

Oh well, at least I'm home. Most boring day ever.

Edited by eldavo69