An extra 1" makes all the difference

AZURES3

Managed to source some 19" wheels with 100 mile sold Michelin tyres on from a great guy on a forum who took delivery of his car then upgraded to 20" within a week. The wheels and tyres are as if new and definitely look better thank the 18" ones that will be on eBay next week. The ride quality if unaffected which is great :)

post-137-0-97675500-1412357225_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Managed to source some 19" wheels with 100 mile sold Michelin tyres on from a great guy on a forum who took delivery of his car then upgraded to 20" within a week. The wheels and tyres are as if new and definitely look better thank the 18" ones that will be on eBay next week. The ride quality if unaffected which is great :)

Eh?  When you got the car you said you'd driven one with 19"'s on and felt the ride was too hard! :roflmao:

From 1st June, in the thread where you said you'd bought the car:

"Ride on 18" wheels was good thought ride on 19" wheels car we tried ruined the relaxed ride"

Anyway, it matters not, I said from the outset that when I tried the two, I couldn't see any difference (or particularly noticeable). 

The people who complain about the ride of a 5 series on 19's (and some still do on 18's) should buy a Mercedes E Class in vomit suspension guise.

Edited by NewNiceMrMe