This Is The Worst Day Of My Life!!

cgjones

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Why have you sold Blue dubber? (sorry if you have mentioned it before, but ive missed it)

You've only had it a month or so havent you?

[/ QUOTE ]

had it since October 03' moving to Oz in a couple of months....

[/ QUOTE ]

Bluedubber do you want me to send you contact details for dealers here in Oz? Just picked up my Blue Beauty on Saturday. I'm sure if I give you delaers details he will be able to put you in contact with a Perth dealer and one will be waiting for you when you arrive cool.gif

Cheers Alastair

Bison,

The R32 with full Nappa leather but no SatNav is AUD $63,000 or GBP 25,260 at current exchange rates.

Insurance is only 350 squid though fully comp 4 year new replacement.

Although you may be tempted to buy some Aussie crap to get the big engine thing out of your system, say a 270KW Falcon at 23,500 pounds http://www.fpv.com.au/index.asp?link_id=2.437# or say a 5.7litre 245KW V8 a snip at 17,500 pounds http://www.holden.com.au/www-holden/action/modeloverview?modelid=4009

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

[ QUOTE ]

just out of interest Al how much do tey go for over in oz land?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the goverment nukes us with import duty and luxury car taxes etc so it's not pretty but then again we are only getting 200 here. The price is $63,000 so about $67,000 on the road which is 27,702.67 GB Pounds. How is that compared to what you pay?