Audi RS3 Press Release

Ian_C

Doesnt look special enough to have the RS badge, alloys look like re-hashed rotors. I wish Audi would get back to flaring the arch's on RS models like the B7 RS4 models.

Having seen a S3 saloon today, a RS3 saloon would be a good proposition. Anybody know if that will make the light of day?

Doesnt look special enough to have the RS badge, alloys look like re-hashed rotors. I wish Audi would get back to flaring the arch's on RS models like the B7 RS4 models.

Having seen a S3 saloon today, a RS3 saloon would be a good proposition. Anybody know if that will make the light of day?

Arches are wider (front and rear this time) and I expect they will be more obvious in the flesh

Audi-RS3-Sportback-MQB-type-8v-292.jpg

Given that there is no RS4 or RS6 saloon, the RS3 will almost certainly be 5dr only

I'm not overly impressed, but could still end up getting one.

I find changing cars a PITA nowadays. Wait till it's due to change, then see what's available (cancelled orders etc) from any manufacturer.

Only real stipulation is I prefer 4wd.

Can't be too flash either.

So I could end up with one......yawn

Hmm, not sure what the relevance of stereo-typing the M3 is, but the RS3 is still an A3 and you're almost certainly going to get a lot more standard kit in an M3 than you will in an RS3.  Would you put both cars in the same class?  I wouldn't.

However, it'll be worth £50k to those who it appeals to - although I would like to guess most of those will be existing Audi owners.