You lot wouldn't have enjoyed it......

Busby

Of all the races - thats the one I would like to go to... one day maybe +++

You've got to do it mate - the whole weekend was just mental.  They have chainsaws revving and marine distress flares going off.  The first time one of the fares went off we thought a gas bottle had exploded on the campsite!

We stayed in Florence  and drove in each day as I love it there.  I know someone who camped at the circuit and said the chainsaws didn't stop until around 0300 each morning.  On race day we arrived at the circuit early for a bimble around the paddock (around 0715) and the chainsaws were going again by that time!

• Like 1

Chainsaws?

Why?

They take the chain and front end off and just use them to make a shed load of noise.  Between the two stroke howl of those, scooters being hammered to death, smoke flares and marine flares going off everywhere and the track invasion at the end of the race, there is quite an atmosphere there!

Can you tell a man with a chainsaw to turn the fücking thing off?!

Watched the races on BT, what a great circuit. Lorenzo has found his old self again.

After the race was mental!

Lorenzo was peerless - the fighting behind him bought him a little bit of a gap but them he just marched off into the distance and was metronomic for the rest of the race.  He hits the exact same point on every apex on every lap - awesome stuff.

I felt for Cal as he was running well but the start let him down again.  Three or four laps into races he is running the pace of the front runners but by that point he is seventh and it's too far for him to do anything about it.