The guy that keyed the Aston - can you believe this journo.....?

gizze

Well TBH if she was trying to be controversial, as a so called journalist she unfortunately  totally failed, as she was far too polite and careful with her choice of words and comments, in other words feckin boring

As for trolling her on social media for her views?

I really wish peeps would refrain from that cr4p which is nothing more than bullying & intimidation  by digital proxy, and last time I checked we have a thing called free speech and if that is her opinion then good luck to her, she is entitled to make it, no matter how purile, pathetic and inflammatory it maybe, as I said I thought it was a totally boring effort

Well TBH if she was trying to be controversial, as a so called journalist she unfortunately totally failed, as she was far too polite and careful with her choice of words and comments, in other words feckin boring

It would seem from the comments on the article that it has been heavily edited and 'dumbed down' from it's original text, it's still utterly ridiculous, though.

I'm in complete agreement about trolling her though, it serves absolutely no purpose other than to draw even more attention to what is clearly already an attention seeking piece.

• Like 1

Well TBH if she was trying to be controversial, as a so called journalist she unfortunately  totally failed, as she was far too polite and careful with her choice of words and comments, in other words feckin boring

As for trolling her on social media for her views?

I really wish peeps would refrain from that cr4p which is nothing more than bullying & intimidation  by digital proxy, and last time I checked we have a thing called free speech and if that is her opinion then good luck to her, she is entitled to make it, no matter how purile, pathetic and inflammatory it maybe, as I said I thought it was a totally boring effort

Imho what she has said actually makes her as bad as the person who did it, putting into print it is OK to do this sort of thing, and making others feel if they do it there will be support, is crazy. 

People should bombard her with replies, to let her, and those that agree with her, that they are the minority. 

Edited by gizze

Unfortunately I cannot comment as for some strange reason all I get when I click on is.

I READ about a man who was caught keying a s****y car. A proper full-on s****y car. An Aston Martin V8 Vanquish, if you please.

Do you know what an Aston Martin V8 Vanquish would set you back? Somewhere in the region of £90,000. 

Gary Brissett spotted an Aston Martin V8 Vanquish parked outside a supermarket and decided, for no discernible reason, to take his keys from his pocket and run them along the length of the vehicle's bodywork.

ajax-loader.gif

Loading article content

Unfortunately I cannot comment as for some strange reason all I get when I click on is.

I READ about a man who was caught keying a s****y car. A proper full-on s****y car. An Aston Martin V8 Vanquish, if you please.

Do you know what an Aston Martin V8 Vanquish would set you back? Somewhere in the region of £90,000. 

Gary Brissett spotted an Aston Martin V8 Vanquish parked outside a supermarket and decided, for no discernible reason, to take his keys from his pocket and run them along the length of the vehicle's bodywork.

ajax-loader.gif

Loading article content

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://www.heraldscotland.com/opinion/13713677.display/&strip=1&vwsrc=0

Wierd woman.  She needs to br driven round the Nurburgring or somesuch race track to get her blood flowing.  She#ll probably love it!

I remember my middle brother looking at me, in disgust, when I told him I had gone shooting.  Years later, he went shooting.  He loved it.  And told me that he now understands why I love it!

Wierd woman.  She needs to br driven round the Nurburgring or somesuch race track to get her blood flowing.  She#ll probably love it!

I remember my middle brother looking at me, in disgust, when I told him I had gone shooting.  Years later, he went shooting.  He loved it.  And told me that he now understands why I love it!

She needs to be driven in an Aston Martin.  Everyone stops and stares and waves and gives you the thumbs up.  Very very different stereotype to a Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini etc etc.  Fantastic cars to cruise around in - especially the V12s