Top Gear s.23

Andy_Bangle

This is just getting confusing and daft.

How many presenter are they having?

Evans is previously quoted as saying they will "definitely 100% have a female presenter"

So far, half the production have walked out, all the favourites have declined it as a poisoned chalice, Evans is confirmed, Leblanc is confirmed, Harris is not confirmed but seems likely, Eddie Jordan is now also not quite confirmed but probably in, they still need a female as per Evans quote.

I can see this turning out to be utterly shite, smacks of desperation by the BBC, I mean, Eddie Jordon? FFS.

Chris (me, me, me) Evans

....and then some other people (who can laugh at all the crazy and wild antics he comes up with).

But tbh I can't see Eddie Jordan doing all the ar5e licking antics that Evans seems to thrive on.

Instead of Jeremy (me, me, me) Clarkson....

....and then some other people (who can laugh at all the crazy and wild antics he comes up with).

• Like 1

I'm just waiting for the inevitable, "**** this, I'm out," from Evans. Only question is whether that happens before or after broadcasting starts.

Wouldn't be the first time!

Not sure if he still hangs out with Gazza and Jimmy 5 bellys anymore? Is Jimmy even alive still?

Edited by Tipex