Suit bag / carrier recommendations

cabby

I have a 4 day trip coming up involving a short flight and will need to carry at least 2 suits and 3 shirts.  

Such trips are rare for me these days so don't want to spend a fortune (if I was going to 'invest' in something very good i'd probably go for at Lat56 Red Eye which seems to be the dogs danglies).  

Looking to spend under £100 + would consider a lightly used one if good quality/condition. 

Cheers 

As Chris says, waste of money.

I travel a lot staying 1-3 nights and the only thing that ever works properly is to carry items on hangers individually and keep them hung up as much as possible.

Anything that covers them ends up applying creases in one way or another, unless it is a thin plastic bag such as those they come back from the ironing people in.

I don't wear suit jackets but if I did I'd apply exactly the same criteria.  If you get a creased item, find a housekeeping service or a local place that can put it right.

I'm amazed anyone would spend £100, never mind £200, on something like that. :o

p.s. if you can't have them hung up, just do a bit of homework in advance and take them straight to a local ironing/steam cleaning place when you get to your destination.  It sure as hell won't cost anything like £200. :roflmao:+++

Edited by NewNiceMrMe

I've got one like this hanging upstairs doing nowt, more than welcome to borrow if you're anywhere near the Midlands. 

41DRqilXfzL._SX355_.jpg

Didn't keep things crease free but i seriously doubt any of them would as others say. I just sent all my stuff to the laundry via my cabin steward. [/pretentious, moi?] :roflmao:  

• Like 1

I did that at our Christmas party night. It was Star Wars launch night. I went to the film then back to the office and put my tux on. The bike gear went on over the top and I road the 5 miles to the O2. I parked up and did the Milk Tray man thing of unveiling my penguin suit. It did feel weird.  :roflmao:  

• Like 1