16 reg RS3 in plain grey

cruiser647

Screen shot nicked from RS246.  Just stole source image from Instagram to tidy up.  +++

Oh this thread, you've never changed :roflmao:

Any chance you can have a look up on my roof later, I think I've got a ridge tile loose :roflmao:

Edited by Milo
  • Like 3

Oh this thread, you've never changed :roflmao:

Any chance you can have a look up on my roof later, I think I've got a ridge tile loose :roflmao:

G was right - the original pic was just a screen capture someone had posted from their phone and it was gash.  Or should that be hash?

;)

Better some paint than no paint.

This was that crap grey with black wheels. I like the car, I like the wheels, I hate the colour. Does nothing for the angles of the car at all, much better in that dark purpley blue colour (awaits exact Pantone reference from you know who).

Haha.  I'm not a huge fan of 'matte' or Nardo style colours.  I'd prefer Daytona, or one of the many blues - stock Sepang, or exclusive Racing Mica, Mystic, Estoril, Nogaro, Sprint, Kingfisher etc etc etc

However, if John (owner of the one I posted on the front page) offered me his Nardo with its Akrapovic, I wouldn't say no!

Having never had the desire to frequent single brand forums, are they all as bad as this? Or is the fanboy nature of Audi worse than most?

Do they even know they're doing it?

I think the Audi ones may be particularity blinkered, from personal experience.

I only look at them for actual information and how to fix something.

This, single make forums can be an incredible resource, but for general chit chat, not so good.

Having said that, I don't understand how those of you that frequent PH can do so, that is forum full of absolute tossers, everyone is trying to out do everyone else, like it's one big p1ssing contest, pathetic.

• Like 1