16 reg RS3 in plain grey

cruiser647

That RS3 - are those tail lights normally black or has he messed those up too?

I think bright, flat, orange only suits small cars - and an RS3 isn't small enough.  Caterhams, for example, or a Lotus Exige,

I recall seeing a Murcielago in orange and that wasn't too bad, but that was at the other end of the scale and I'm just not convinced a performance hatchback carries the colour well.

That RS3 - are those tail lights normally black or has he messed those up too?

I think bright, flat, orange only suits small cars - and an RS3 isn't small enough. Caterhams, for example, or a Lotus Exige,

I recall seeing a Murcielago in orange and that wasn't too bad, but that was at the other end of the scale and I'm just not convinced a performance hatchback carries the colour well.

That's a 6 not a 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha.  I'm not a huge fan of 'matte' or Nardo style colours.  I'd prefer Daytona, or one of the many blues - stock Sepang, or exclusive Racing Mica, Mystic, Estoril, Nogaro, Sprint, Kingfisher etc etc etc

However, if John (owner of the one I posted on the front page) offered me his Nardo with its Akrapovic, I wouldn't say no!

Was shotgun in this Exclusive Mystic blue for about an hour earlier.  Factory sport exhaust, OMFG I miss that V8 soundtrack so SO much

The torque it produces from low revs is in a completely different league

RS6 Mystic.jpg

post-3263-0-71715200-1461514509_thumb.jp

Edited by Ian_C
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

See, to me, they look like chalk and cheese.

The blue, whilst I find it a bit loud, looks like a car worth its money.  It looks expensive and classy with it.

The grey looks like it escaped from the factory before it was finished and rather cheap by comparison. 

I'll say this though, those wheels are some of the nicest on any production car right now.

Edited by NewNiceMrMe
  • Like 2