Xenon VW torch

Riz

[ QUOTE ]

Part No?

Picture?

[/ QUOTE ] Oooops sorry... its actually a recharable torch thats slightly bigger than the cigerette lighter.... it fits in the lighter socket for recharging wink.gif

Touareg_Torch_300x185.jpg

Touareg Torch

Touareg Torch - recharges in the cigarette lighter socket. Some Audi's and early VW's have a larger socket so you may need to install a small additional socket for the torch.

Order number: 7L6947175A

Our price: 19.96 GBP

36.21 USD

plus 17.5% VAT

From VAGparts VAG parts

Riz beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Part No?

Picture?

[/ QUOTE ] Oooops sorry... its actually a recharable torch thats slightly bigger than the cigerette lighter.... it fits in the lighter socket for recharging wink.gif

Touareg_Torch_300x185.jpg

Touareg Torch

Touareg Torch - recharges in the cigarette lighter socket. Some Audi's and early VW's have a larger socket so you may need to install a small additional socket for the torch.

Order number: 7L6947175A

Our price: 19.96 GBP

36.21 USD

plus 17.5% VAT

From VAGparts VAG parts

Riz beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Schweeeeet little number, me gonna get one!

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Just pciked up two from the stealers, and it fits perfectly under the brushed alluminium tray. Thanks guys for the heads up, especially as I don't smoke and need a lighter.

[/ QUOTE ] They are cool arent they... just like mini-xenon lights... laugh.gif

I probably wont ever use mine but its a nice little toy for my R32 SMOKE6.GIF

Riz ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

hi riz thinking of getting one is it a snug fit in the ash tray or are there rattles

[/ QUOTE ] I dunno as i keep mine in its little VAG box which fits directly into the cigarette space smirk.gif im sure it`ll fit in the lighter socked without too much vibrations wink.gif

Riz beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Or maybe even a linky if it's on line.

I've got one of these here 4 D cell maglite of joy in Deep Blue.

141804-dcell4_blue.jpg

Which is pretty damn bright, and handy if someone wants to have an unwanted chat about my car & keys. wink.gif PM me or Busby for further info.

Al.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a 4D one also in Metalic black, great piece of kit grin.gif

I was looking (ok forced in Costco) and for the same price I bought mine (around 30squid mark) they had a whole set of Maglites, the one pictured above and I think 3-4 smaller ones including a pocket one!!! not a bad deal at all beerchug.gif