Corbyn

Andy_Bangle

• 1 month later...

Speaking of party conferences...

The Tories are in Birmingham for theirs.

I know this because the police and security forces caused total mayhem on Broad Street yesterday.

I was ever so grateful.  Not.

Where was I?  Working in the building next door to the ICC that the conference is going to be in.  Getting my car out of Brindley Place and onto the M6 was not the funnest thing I have ever done. 

Manholes being welded shut, drains being blocked off, Broad Street closed 200 yards from the building I was in, etc.

They even had a police marksman scouting a position on the clock tower on the other side of the canal, overlooking the ICC.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Doesn't mean I'll vote for them (I wont) but it's a decent policy, not all Hospitals are conveniently located to park for other places and to have to pay to park in a Hospital (somewhere no one goes by choice) is frankly ridiculous anyway, particularly for the staff.

• Like 1

Its be good practice for any hospital appointment letter to have a parking permit just for that day enclosed, and every hospital patient have maybe 4 permits they can give to their relatives for the duration of their stay. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Cuprabob said:

If Jeremy wins and ploughs the money into AFC, AFC could be the new Real Madrid! 

New manager every year, top stars every year, stupid level of wages (wonder if he will want them to pay proper tax?)

I might vote for him!  +++

3 minutes ago, cruiser647 said:

If Jeremy wins and ploughs the money into AFC, AFC could be the new Real Madrid! 

New manager every year, top stars every year, stupid level of wages (wonder if he will want them to pay proper tax?)

I might vote for him!  +++

It just occurred to me the connection between Corbyn and Arsenal, they both have no chance of winning anything...

I heard this last night on the radio. Torys were offering something if they won (can't recall what), Labour offer this which is worse, next party offer up something more shit and the Lib Dems were busy musing their electoral values, or something equally intangible and not even policy. And this was on the news! I suppose they all know it is pointless sinking any real money or intelligence into their campaigns given the seemingly foregone conclusion. 

Edited by Andrew