F1 2017

Andy_Bangle

Agreed its mental its like they have never watched the sport. 

Mercedes will continue to be very strong, might he get another, maybe but nothing is a dead cert in F1 or even close. 

Anyway Ferrari is leaving F1, looks like they are worried they won't be able to win try to win without £200million more than any other team to spend.. :rolleyes::roflmao:

10 hours ago, garcon magnifique said:

I keep reading his fans reckon he'll beat Schumacher in four years. Yep, they honestly think he'll win the next four WDCs. And people wonder why I think they're all a bunch of dumb fücking cünts.

Be careful what you claim/counterclaim, t'interwebz has a memory don't you know!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, garcon magnifique said:

Only Lewis Hamilton would call his tax efficient offshore companies “Stealth”.

Nicely done Lewis. Stealthy as a flatulent hippo.

Who actually gives a flying ****? Hamilton's views on of the UK tax system are well reported. Back in 2007 when he quit the UK for Switzerland he stated that taxation was partly responsible for his decision, as he now lives in Monaco so should he still be paying UK tax? 

But fair play to his accountants on the convoluted setup:

A new company owned by Hamilton, Stealth (IOM) Limited, leased the jet from Hamilton's British Virgin Islands company, Stealth Aviation Limited, and imported it into the Isle of Man. It was then leased on to a UK jet management company that provided Hamilton with a crew and other services - and which leased it back to Hamilton and his Guernsey company, BRV Limited. Lawyers acting for Hamilton said that the company made all necessary disclosures to Isle of Man officials, who approved the approach.

Did BBC Panorama mention that the Labour Party rent their headquarters from an offshore trust?

Edited by Andy_Bangle

2 hours ago, Cuprabob said:

I'm more offended that the Mrs Brown's Boys supporting actors are making enough money to use it.:blink:

Next week BBC Panorama has an exclusive on how the Birds of Feather actors lined their nests. Hopefully, they'll have found some real news to report on by then instead of trying to shame sucessful people who aren't (in most instances) doing anything illgeal. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Ferrari/F1 thing has been going on since Enzo first started racing cars. It’s brinkmanship between two organisations who, if they’re honest, aren’t entirely sure they could exist without each other. Sadly* neither of them are what they used to be.

If you’re not tifosi it’s perhaps easy to forget that Ferrari aren’t (or weren’t) a car manufacturer that goes racing to sell cars. Ferrari began as a racing team that started selling road cars to pay for going racing.

* In the esteemed view of miserable old gits like me. 

• 2 weeks later...