Incoming MT09 (2017)

bazza_g

After much faffing about on my part finally went down the Yamaha route and picked up this pair of beauties at the weekend - with 35kg less and 40bhp more than what I was learning on, its quite quick and the quickshifter is pretty cool too! Looking forward to getting some miles and experience under my belt - fingers crossed for nice weather and not too much time spent abroad +++ 

MT09_1.jpg

MT09_2.jpg

MT09_3.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mort said:

Enjoy the bike Bazza - looks great and they go really well. One of the best bikes out there at the moment...

I'm confused though.....2 bikes ?  whats that all about ?

Basically I didn't write what I thought I wrote in the original post - meant to say the pair was for me plus the university mate I did my direct access course with, the matching plates were a good idea after some bottles of red wine at the pub one evening lol!

• Like 2

On 09/03/2017 at 3:56 PM, bazza_g said:

Basically I didn't write what I thought I wrote in the original post - meant to say the pair was for me plus the university mate I did my direct access course with, the matching plates were a good idea after some bottles of red wine at the pub one evening lol!

And one thing then lead to another . . . 

#tromboning