Injection prices

cruiser647

My eldest is off to Thailand in January.

Does anyone know the prices of typical injections she'll need?  As Boots have her booked in, but won't tell her how much they are?????  Until her consultation.  She can leave if they are an extionate amount, but she might as well be prepared.

Thanks!

Depends on how long & where she's going in Thailand but the standard ones 3-in-1 teenage will have ticked most of the boxes and the rest free on the NHS.

https://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/1071.aspx?CategoryID=70&SubCategoryID=175

If she's going backpacking near the Cambodia/Laos border she might need Malaria - I have a good supplier (cheap) for those pills if you need 'em. If she's staying the resort areas for a couple of weeks then she'll be safe enough.

Backpacking and camping.  My eldest?  :roflmao::roflmao:

Straight to a resort and wondering around there and the beach, bit of site seeing too, but defo no trekking.

I will get to to look at the website thanks Burble!

Trying to get an appointment which suits her is impossible by all accounts, so hence the Boots consultation.

Thank you all!!

It's worth saying that in mid August there was a national shortage of Hep A vaccinations which had been ongoing for a few months and was expected to last until the end of the year so it's worth getting booked in sooner rather than later if she'll need a Hep A shot.