What the Cayenne says about you?

Adam

[ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... well can't argue too much with that I guess since I had several "failures" on my previous cabrio, but (tempting fate) my current one has been absolutely faultless!

Also, can't remember the last comment in the A4/Cabrio forum about roof failures. Fingers crossed they've cracked it! smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ive got it all crossed for ya dude! 169144-ok.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, it's been extensively tested over the last nine months, I think it's ok... UHOH7.GIF

Roof down every opportunity for me, after all owning a cabrio and never dropping the roof would be a little like owning an off road vehicle and never going off road wouldn't it...? sekret.gif

grin.gif

>Looking at all your profiles, the majority don't even own a Porsche.

TSN profiles arent really conclusive/complete proofs of ownership/experience though are they sherlock!! znaika.gif

>You people are jealous and need to go out more.

hardly, and get out plenty mate, thanks. beerchug.gif

...often with the roof down, dodging large SUV's that think smaller cars are trespassing on their lane.

i dont need a push thanks so get the feck off my arse. ok. smashfreakB.gif

>Not one of them measures up to the Cayenne.

do you mean in height or length? NONO3.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

>Looking at all your profiles, the majority don't even own a Porsche.

TSN profiles arent really conclusive/complete proofs of ownership/experience though are they sherlock!! znaika.gif

>You people are jealous and need to go out more.

hardly, and get out plenty mate, thanks. beerchug.gif

...often with the roof down, dodging large SUV's that think smaller cars are trespassing on their lane.

i dont need a push thanks so get the feck off my arse. ok. smashfreakB.gif

>Not one of them measures up to the Cayenne.

do you mean in height or length? NONO3.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

What the feck is that all about? I'm soooooo lost. Cheque please!

• 2 months later...

I love when ever something "new" comes out people's first instinct is to knock it. I did it myself before I got to know the cayenne. When I test drove it, everything changed, now I own one and I out perform/handle 80% of all the cars on the road with enough room for all my girlfreinds to pee there panties. Its obvious that the people who have the biggest mouths have the least knowledge. All you skeptics, drive the cayenne then come back and post your opinions. I have owned 3 porsche's and so far the cayenne has been the most fun. Lets not forget something here folks, Its a Porsche, TRUST ME, THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE!

• 8 months later...

Who cares what it says about you? - That's merely other people's perceptions about you. All that really matters is whether a beautifully ugly beast such as a Cayenne is a vehicle you can enjoy driving and using. Utterly awesome power and in the same league as Ferraris and Bentleys - Big Boys!! Yep, I'd love a Cayenne and I wouldn't care two fooks what anyone else thinks - I'd be the one enjoying it!

• 2 weeks later...

I want one, will have to be the basic 3.2 V6 though. I think a 3.6 basic version is coming out soon though. Budget around £35k. Want to change my ML. X5 image has a big problem, as do BMW, RR Sport diesel to slow, Lexus for old men. Can have a Porsche and get the kids in the back. They loved the Boxster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Looks like a blue pen15 !

No offence

[/ QUOTE ]

I realise lots of us have children, myself included and that some of us are easily offended, but why do we feel the need to write pen15? What's so wrong with just typing penis? Is this so terrible. Mods, please feel free to remove the 'bad' word if I've over stepped the mark but please I ask you, really? I know poor old TriGGa would be grateful of the help. grin.gif

• 4 months later...

I was of he same opinion of these Cayenne's thought it wasnt really Porsche's market...until I sat in a turbo..geewiz they are very quick and very impressive on the road, as someone said previous its not as sloppy as the range...still not the car I would buy if I was spending that amount of cash right now, but it certainly has changed my opinion and respect for them...not sure what the other models are like but the Turbo was very nice 169144-ok.gif

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

Looking at all your profiles, the majority don't even own a Porsche. My wife has a Cayenne and we looked at the X5, XC90, RX300 and the Range Rover. Not one of them measures up to the Cayenne.

I also have a Porsche it's a 1988, 930s Turbo, now that is ugly, but very fast.

You people are jealous and need to go out more.

Capt

[/ QUOTE ]

You said it: your WIFE drives it, probably at 30MPH as well, what a waste, as said, farm truck @ 155 MPH 6 foot and pointless, frog..... Naaa penguin. pengy.gif

• 1 year later...