Tomorrow, tomorrow

Frodo

[ QUOTE ]

Hehehe, going to take the scenic route home. 169144-ok.gif Just hope everything is okay without any scratches, all the options are there and the payment goes through as it should. ROLLEY~14.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

My dealer suggested getting all unpleasantries out of the way before pick up day. Glad he did. Just turned up, had a coffee signed a couple of docs and off I went. If you get the chance, I'd sort all the horrible stuff out today and you'll enjoy the pick up even more.

I think Red looks good on the sporty models. The S4 looks great in red and all the marketing seems to be done with a red car, not sure if it is Brilliant or Misano.

Never had a red car before and don't usually go for them but when I saw the S-Line in the showroom in red it looked stunning. The silver interior looks good too I was a little worried about this at the time.

I found the rule with red was to always keep it clean, even a slight covering of dust made it look dull. Same as black, when it's clean it looks sexy but a bit of dirt and it looses it's lust! Shiny red on a sunny day just looks mean mad.gif

With silver I get away with murder, the only thing that ever makes the car look dirty is brake dust on the alloys, but then it doesn't stand out like red.

[ QUOTE ]

wish my finances would stretch to an S4 but then I would just want an RS4 and then an RS6

[/ QUOTE ]

My problem exactly, if you can call it a problem. I live east of Reading, towards Twyford.

I'll peer into Kings Meadow car park when I'm next in town and see if I can admire your new toy. 169144-ok.gif

Yep. Henley and Wargrave very nice. Unfortunately I live a little further south. Still, the roads from your neck of the woods through to Henley will make ideal running in territory over the weekend for your new car.

btw which dealer did you use (if you don't mind me asking)?

Glad to hear it. I too wasn't deeply impressed with Audi Reading a couple of months back. I never really got the impression they wanted my business. Whether this was true or not, I always feel you should be doing your damnedest to look keen in sales.