Crashed Police car

Botang

No, that's hilarious... grin.gif

Get the pic uploaded! beerchug.gif

I saw a patrol car reverse at highish speed, and then lose it. They sideswiped a bunch of parked cars and finally jammed the patrol car firmly into another car. The owners weren't well pleased, but the bystanders were... yelrotflmao.gif

I got overtaken by a Focus Panda a few weeks ago, and just as I was following him, over the brow of a hill, I saw him dissapear. Looked to my right and saw him in a field. He had overtaken a car turning right, then swurved to avoid him, smashing through a fence in the process. His lights were still flashing. It was v funny. All were OK, apart from the copper who looked gutted (imagine going back to the station that day).

Friend of mums is a traffic cop, and he got suspended for a month after crashing into a wall. He had to go up against a disciplinary hearing, and justify why he crashed into the wall. Apparently, I misjudged the bend, is not good enough!

[ QUOTE ]

Looks a proper mess... yelrotflmao.gif

Makes one wonder how it got there. Looks like a quiet, straight stretch... confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right Sven, it is a completely straight road and that is outside a school (the new fence has only been up about 3 weeks)

Think she tried to overtake as the other vehicle involved turned right and swerved into the fence. Almost a carbon coby of the discription above but on this occasion she was stopped by a metal fence rather than a wooden one.

It was actually my brother in the mirror, we ended up going past it about 4 or 5 times smile.gif