Roof rails and bars for A4 Saloon

UBM

I had some silver OEM bars on my old A4, and the car actually looked as good with them on as off.

The Thule bars are slightly different, though, as the bars are supplied in standard lengths, so there's always a bit of bar poking out beyond the end of the foot. However, they do look good, are much easier to fit than the OEM bars and you can save money when you buy a new car by only having to buy the foot/adapter instead of the whole shebang with OEM bars.

[ QUOTE ]

Got 'em on with the two cycle carriers tonight. really easy to fit and feels very robust. Tried to take some pictures - but it's pitch black! Will post some tomorrow - good service from the company BTW. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The Roofbox Co are top in my list of companies providing good service over the Internet. I've bought a roofbox, bars and bike carriers from them, and even rented bars to go on another car when we went away. Top service every time!

I got some Thule bars a few weeks ago, and went to fit them to my Golf the night before we went away, only to find the instructions sadly lacking, and I had just no idea how to get them onto the car. Rang Roofbox Co. at 6pm (on a Thursday) and spoke to one bloke who was no help at all, but then he put me through to someone else who just told me exactly how to do the fitting. Boy was I grateful (looked like we were going to have to leave the kids at home)!

The car looks good with the bars on - not as much overhand as I thought there might be, and the silver adds style.

What was the issue with a roof spoiler ? The saloon doesn't have a spoiler does it ? Or was that one of those big caravan type spoilers you meant ?