Raced an ENZO!!!!!!!

Luke

Just coming out ot Welwyn Garden City and feck me a Ferrari 360 very modified followed by an Enzo, yes an Enzo!!!!! Just had to take a closer look. Got past the corsa that was in the way EEK2.GIF And had a burn through the lanes, jesus that thing sounds good heart.gif It could have been Schumi in his F1 car it was that loud. All of a sudden they make an emergency stop (didnt look like they knew where they going) and I very nearly had a skid in my pants that was longer than the ones on the road dung.gif I can tell you the R32 brakes are pretty good when you've got a £400,000 car stopped in front of you tongue.gif Found out that there is a Ferrari day at Brocket hall in St. Albans they must have been going too. A great burn

Luke beerchug.gif

Si, the B1000 from Digswell to Hertford, past the tewin bury farm down to the lovely s-bends by the turning for Panshanger airfield, followed by another s-bend then a great stretch of road into hertford, great fun when its clear ECLIPSe.gif

Luke beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Si, the B1000 from Digswell to Hertford, past the tewin bury farm down to the lovely s-bends by the turning for Panshanger airfield, followed by another s-bend then a great stretch of road into hertford, great fun when its clear ECLIPSe.gif

Luke beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice, been down there loads - I go a little slower now. The esses just before the bridge over the river are nasty when you come back from Hertford. Be very carefull, my best mate only made it 3/4 of the way thru (on a bike - GSX-R 750). frown.gif