Another Blueflame install - done today at 11:30am

R32North

Thats my Bruv in the Pic. He's been into Golfs for years. Now owns a CBR 600 XF, but is well knowledgeble on all things motorised!! His super clean, spacious garage is now used for his bike - tons of space to work on cars and he doesn't own one!!

Bruv did most of the work, needed a hand now and again but he was happy to batter on himself.

Aye, its pretty easy to fit the old BF exhaust. Unlike older cars were the nuts and bolts are rusted on and the underside of the cars are covered in crap and falling apart, newer cars like the R32s are a doddle to work on smile.gif

Brett. V v happy with the install...thanks to you and brov for all the hard work this morning. Blueflame bedding in nicely...different sound to the stock system especially as it's lost the 60mph drone...car will be washed and waxed later today so I'll post some new pics of the result..who's next then for the Blueflame treatment then?!! Thanks again 169144-ok.gif TP.

Nae worried JT, we're expecting a heatwave in October and November. With Climate Change, we now get frost and snow in early May/June and we are guaranteed Autumn rainfall levels in August!! confused.gif We'll be fine for good road conditions for your new beast by October! 169144-ok.gif

• 1 month later...

Not sure about other cars in terms of the BF exhaust as the two I got and fitted were both for R32s.

Both TP and I agree that its not as loud as the stock exhaust and therefore probably a tad quieter than the Miltek. I prefer the sound as its more of a note rather than volume.

Best thing is to check out the website

http://www.blueflameperformance.com/car/

Or give them a call - 01695 733 100 ask to speak to Nigel and mention TSN and the R32 boys and see what he can do for you!

169144-ok.gif

• 2 months later...