My A4 Sline Quattro ready for collection next.

AZURES3

It was only built last week but the dealer says it will be with them next Tuesday/Wednesday and I can collect it on Friday the 17/9/04. I have the reg plate details already.

jump.gif

I have asked for the auto lock PDI option and also the 1 click to open the drievrs door and second click to open the others etc. Any other you can think of.

beerchug.gif

AZ

AzureS3 - thats a perfect motor vehicle you will have!

Yep - one click for drivers door a good one and the beep on locking is also very good! It does not beep if you have left the boot or a door open so good to know that if you have not shut everything the car will not beep!

Another PDI option - no dealer stickers! (I would say!)

Oh and ask for rubber mats! You will find that the interior does not look so dirty for some reason and also good when your feet are wet!! I used to always like carpet mats (and mine are in the boot for Sundays) but I am a little more sensable and use the proper rubber ones! I mate last night said he thought it was sensable and wish he did the same.

Are you going for the S line grille badge like me?? If you are let me know and I will give you a tip about it!!!!!!!

You will get some looks - Be prepared! 169144-ok.gif

How about adding the specs you went for on your car in your sig so we can all be envious. Should be an awesome car when you get it.

The grille badges can be purchased from the dealer and then added to your grille. I didn't bother as I have already got the Quattro badge and I thought anymore would be over kill.