Wanted - Nokia 6310i handset

Gareth

Look on Loot. I've just bought one with charger, in car charger, leather case that has kept it mint in box with all papers inc hands-free for £65 inc Special Delivery. There were new/unused for £80. You can have them unlocked for £3 on the net or if you don't want the hassle or wait, £10-15 in the high street. Guess you have bought a car with the Nokia system already installed as I have. It really is good apart from the bulky phone holder.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm about to pick a car up that takes a 6310. Do I need to buy just the phone and then keep taking my sim card out of my other phone to use it, or do I get a pay as you go sim and just use it instaed of the other phone confused.gif

What did you want yours for Gareth?

BTW thanks for the advise on the X5 pricing, I went to £32,400 and it sold for £32,500 with Glass's price at £36k. Like you said they are not fetching there money at the moment. 169144-ok.gif

I don't think I made the post clear regarding the X5....I didn't actually buy it, I bid £32,400 and the next guy won it at £32,500. It could have gone for much more than that, it all depends how much this other guy wanted it.

I ended up buying a VW in the end which has a telephone kit but without the phone itself. I was told that its for a Nokia 6310 but I'm not sure how to go about using it as I don't want to buy another contract and I've only just got a Siemens S65 on contract. confused.gif