Neds threw a For Sale sign at my Audi this morning

R32North

Was dozing in bed at about 10am this morning when I heard shouting and singing (drunken) follwed by a wood like rattle-come-thud. Jumped out bed to see about 4/5 ned feck-wits passing the front of my house and then out of view.

I have a 3 1/2ft high wall at the front between the cars and the path. Couldn't see anything and assumed they had kicked the neighbours wooden fence....... about an hour later I went out and saw a For Sale sign (from a house a few doors down) poking out the back of the Audi, I nipped round the other side of the car to see a 10" x 3" jagged white paint mark, from the white wooden post, diagonally down the rear passenger door, plus marks on the rear 1/4 and 1/4 glass - all in it looks pretty fecked up!!!!

They wee bast***s had yanked the post out the ground from the other house and when passing mine they decided they didn't want it any more and hauled it over my wall into my garden, clobbering the side of the Audi in the process!

Anyway, a dose of Megs and its all sorted bar a few scratches which will come out with a 2nd or 3rd going over........ bu99er is that the door is now totally minted and shiny red, while the rest of the old barge is dull and faded in comparison. Now have to do the whole car wink.gif

I hate those wee fecking kno8 end, tw4ts that live around my way - lucky I wasn't up and dressed otherwise I'd been out the house when I heard the noise and I'd have seen what they had done, they be nursing some bumps right now - fekr.gif's

Very true, but I've been here 6 years and only a couple of incidents at the house in all that time, this is the 1st car related one!

Granted Ned culture has exploed in the past few years........ but I'll be moving next year so not much point in installing CCTV. But next house will have all sorts of security measures!!

Anyway, no damage thank goodness, goes to show these old Audis are built well, had that been the wee Clio we used to own the side would've been buckled right in as it felt like it was made of tinfoil tongue.gif

Bloody Kids!

CCTV is a good idea, but if you do invest, its worth paying a bit extra to get a decent set up, as picture quality is everything. Some of the kit around is absolute sh**!!

Of course a timelapse video will be needed or, as we fit now, a direct link to your PC hard drive, but thats getting into megabuck territory!

Hope the polishing goes well!!

[ QUOTE ]

Was dozing in bed at about 10am this morning when I heard shouting and singing (drunken) follwed by a wood like rattle-come-thud. Jumped out bed to see about 4/5 ned feck-wits passing the front of my house and then out of view.

I have a 3 1/2ft high wall at the front between the cars and the path. Couldn't see anything and assumed they had kicked the neighbours wooden fence....... about an hour later I went out and saw a For Sale sign (from a house a few doors down) poking out the back of the Audi, I nipped round the other side of the car to see a 10" x 3" jagged white paint mark, from the white wooden post, diagonally down the rear passenger door, plus marks on the rear 1/4 and 1/4 glass - all in it looks pretty fecked up!!!!

They wee bast***s had yanked the post out the ground from the other house and when passing mine they decided they didn't want it any more and hauled it over my wall into my garden, clobbering the side of the Audi in the process!

Anyway, a dose of Megs and its all sorted bar a few scratches which will come out with a 2nd or 3rd going over........ bu99er is that the door is now totally minted and shiny red, while the rest of the old barge is dull and faded in comparison. Now have to do the whole car wink.gif

I hate those wee fecking kno8 end, tw4ts that live around my way - lucky I wasn't up and dressed otherwise I'd been out the house when I heard the noise and I'd have seen what they had done, they be nursing some bumps right now - fekr.gif's

[/ QUOTE ]

SAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIFSAUER0421.GIF Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Makes my blood boil, I reckon we should organise a lynchin'.

[ QUOTE ]

Definitely - decent camera is important. I picked up my DVR card from eBay for about £20. Got two of them giving me 8 channel recording, currently with 6 cameras plugged in smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The plans I have for my next place will require decent security. Not that I'm implying I have tons of expensive stuff, cos I don't really but I want to make sure it secure, controlled and monitored.

I'll spend what I need to in order to get the right level of security in place. If thats means a bit more than average then so be it!

169144-ok.gif

Good thinking!

Unfortunately these are the lengths we have to go to these days, I blame the parents, teachers and Government, but don't get me started!

I'm sure there are a few tyresmokers out there that deal in security lighting, alarms and CCTV as do I. In fact there are systems out there that will integrate the whole elctrical and security system within the house into one control centre, but I must warn you, it ain't cheap!!

Not sure if its safe posting a list of kit on the forum as you never know who's looking! so if you need a few pointers, just send me a PM. 169144-ok.gif

Sheer bloodymindedness Brett..they haven't a clue!! We've had all the new 6-8 ft Cherry Trees planted in the avenue broken/snapped in two over the weekend (six in total)...all the kids (10 to 15 years olds who don't live here) seem to congregate over the weekend, get ar%5d on cheap Buckfast/Lambrini/dope, cause havoc/noise/damage/fight then float home without a care in the world. Drives me nuts but if you call the Police/confront them etc you get abuse?? Mad world we seem to live in confused.gif

I hate these ned's too.

I live in a flat overlooking a park and in the city there not many of them. So in the evening's the local bar-stwards tend to meet there.

last night there were about 12-15 of them, each with there own tipple. One was walking around with a bottle of jack daniels, one with a bottle of brandy and the others, if i dared to even think what they were on.

they were standing outside my window and if i asked them to move i'm sure i would have recieved a brick through the window. They then managed to get into the building i live and when confronted by security, whom i had to call refused to leave as they wanted to keep warm. fekr.gif "go Home".

P.s. i never park my car outside my building as they will smash it, just because its a nice car. A fellow resident had his 3 day old porsche smashed because it is a nice car.

The guy left it for 5 minutes and that's all it takes.

Thank feck i'm moving out of london and won't have to put with more longer. ices_blah.gif