Complete tw@t in a blue modded corsa/saxo/whatever

s4dreamer

Saturday pm - juts left our house to drive to Bristol and was driving down our road. In a couple of places, people park on both sides, so there's only room for one car through at a time.

Anyways, as I pulled out to go through one such gap, I saw this little blue car with a rather obscene body kit on it tanking up the road. It must have been doing 60 or 70 in a 30 limit. At first I thought he was going to play chicken with me in the gap, but at the last moment, I think he realised that he couldn't get through, so slammed on the anchors. The car was all over the place, but he managed to keep control, and then proceeded to do a handbrake turn at the end of this little gap and shot off back down our road again leaving lots of rubber behind.

I sincerely hope you kill yourself in a car accident where nobody else gets hurt you little tw@t sportifs2.gif

I saw a Saxo a few days ago, usual tw*t stuff, skeleton alloys, painted red drum brakes, big exaust (or at least the end!) metal plate around the end of exuast (to protect the flimsy plastic against all the heat that 1.1 will give off), bolt effect fuel cap, Max Power rear lights etc, etc.

The shocking thing was that it was being driven by an O.A.P. couple blush.gif I could not work out if they had borrowed their grandsons car, or their grandson modded their car for them or what? It freaked me out.

Is there a generic name we can give to these Saxo/Corsa/Pergeuot things?

[ QUOTE ]

I saw a Saxo a few days ago, usual tw*t stuff, skeleton alloys, painted red drum brakes, big exaust (or at least the end!) metal plate around the end of exuast (to protect the flimsy plastic against all the heat that 1.1 will give off), bolt effect fuel cap, Max Power rear lights etc, etc.

The shocking thing was that it was being driven by an O.A.P. couple blush.gif I could not work out if they had borrowed their grandsons car, or their grandson modded their car for them or what? It freaked me out.

Is there a generic name we can give to these Saxo/Corsa/Pergeuot things?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea OAP`s sometimes are the worst, i had a tw@t (60 grey hair+beard) in a black 03 plated astra irsmicha kitted knob, so close im sure he was trying to count the carbon particals on the inside of my tail pipe, blew the fecker away though when we came to a nice hill section with an over taking lane.

only to see him in the mirror about a mile later have a near head on in a double white line section, when he did eventually catch up with me i had to let him past as he was indead so intent on killing someone, i have past on the info to the police with details of other drivers plates as witnesses to this crazy incident, and hope he gets shafted.

lol.gif

I had an old boy try to race me in his yellow megane conv with boeing 747 wings on it. It had purple wheels for fox sake. When I got out at the shop he was there and no joke he must have been 65 and he was wearing 3/4 length joggers and nikes!!! FREAK

Luke beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe it was stolen confused.gif

I`ve noticed there`s alot more lady-racers on the roads now.... heart.gif

Riz notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you could use it as a 'pulling' tactic Riz.

Give the girl a smile, if she smiles back ask her directions or something silly... complement her on her car etc., ask if she's local and take it from there. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe it was stolen confused.gif

I`ve noticed there`s alot more lady-racers on the roads now.... heart.gif

Riz notworthy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you could use it as a 'pulling' tactic Riz.

Give the girl a smile, if she smiles back ask her directions or something silly... complement her on her car etc., ask if she's local and take it from there. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Ermmmm yes but when your driving its hard..... smirk.gif actually there`s a few that live around my end of town... maybe i`ll go stalk them.

Riz FIREdevil.gif

[ QUOTE ]

...maybe i`ll go stalk them.

Riz FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't make it look like you are stalking them but if you see one of them at the lights you can drop your window and ask a daft question.

If you see one of them pull into the petrol station or the Tesco car park then pull in and park beside them. Comment on their choice of car etc.

Next time you can give them a wave or a flash of the lights and take it from there.