Touareg parking sensors!

18ME

• 2 weeks later...

S4dreamer, it is a lot of car for the money but unfortunately its not a sports car frown.gif but it is a large luxury well specced get out of my way bruiser that is not too bad to hustle around. grin.gif

Loafer27, it was hard to find a spec to exactly what I wanted as I didn't want to buy new because I won't keep it long, but it is close enough for the price I paid which was below £30k although it has done a few miles...you wouldn't know though, the condition is superb.

I wanted the 3.2 sport auto because it has all the chrome bits as std with larger alloys and paddle shift on the steering column. Its got Nav which I wanted (still working out all the function confused.gif) but no TV frown.gif its the colour outside and in that I wanted and its got electric leather seats.

A couple of other things that I didn't get were the convenience pack for auto light and sensors and the parking sensors but thats about the only items that I wanted but couldn't get so I think I did pretty well. I fairly happy cool.gif