TVR T350C

Dave

couldn't agree more Dave - that front end is gorgeous

the best styled TVR by far - I'd be a bit hacked off if I had just bought a Tamora, Tuscan or even worse a Chimaera!

in fact why do they still make the Chimaera - surely it is not that much more for a 350 or Tamora?

Indeed Blue the Tuscan is by far the prettiest (bias me nah!!!). While at the motorshow i was told the T350 will be about 37K which was a special motorshow price!!!

It will be coming in various formats, form a coupe to a targa top. Think the fuel filler car will be quite cool!!

I had the pleasure of getting quite close to one at the NEC. I love the Masser style (boomerang) lights at the back and they have made the front look meaner (the Tamora was IMHO googly eyed. I will be very tempted by the T350 is it comes as a targa!! I like this roofless motoring!! I would however sign on the dotted line if they got it knocking out 400BHP.... laugh.gif

TVR's model/pricing stratergy does seem to be a tad strange but Mr Wheelers does what he does, and does what he likes wink.gif The chimera i think is on its way out so that will be out of the equation i think. As for prices:

Tuscan £45k depending on spec

Tuscan S just over the £50k

T440R £70+

T350C think nearer the 40k

• 4 years later...