Hello you!

Sniff Petrol

Well, thank God I found sniff petrol. It really helps me through the day here in Germany,this land filled with humourless fecking krauts,and with a government composed of ecology-gone-mad power-hungry bullshit artists.

I'm over 50, married to a german girl(one of the few germans known to have a sence of humour), and have been living here since 1983. I drive a 2.0 Diesel C-Max, 'cos I have to drive 80Km to work every day, and the 2.0 petrol motor I had before cost too much to run.

Laugh not,the C-Max is the dogs-boll*cks for blowing chav cars away (Yes, we have Chavs here too, here they're called Prolls, another name, the same IQ level..) they all drive Opel Corsas, Golf, Golf, Golf, Golf, various rusting Japanese sh*t-heaps, and..er..Golf.

The article in the last issue of Sniff Petrol about six inches of travel chaos could've been written about Germany, but at least they have an excuse here: They don't salt the roads 'cos it's bad for the trees (no sh*t), so we all slither off to work in the winter, looking like Colin McRae having a bad day, so we can crash into the healthy feckin trees that often line the A roads here in north Germany. Ya gotta just love it here. The only thing we don't have here yet are all the cameras every 20m, but I'm expecting the Gov. here to get round to it soon. At the moment they're busy trying to convince us all not to fly on holiday any more, 'cos've the CO2 levels caused by jet aircraft. Verstanden? (Gottit?)

So just remember while you're all feckin around driving much too fast and polluting the atmosphere flying off to Spain or wherever, here in Germany we're saving the world!

Glad I got that all off me chest, I feel better now...

Keep up the good work, and when is the new issue gonna appear? I've already read all the back issues, and now I've finally managed to stop laughing long enough to write this, I need a new kick

an ex-pat yorkshireman in Germany

The Demolitionman

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah..

I posted a new member topic in the lounge.. so what?

Anyway, My name's Cory and I am new. I joined because of "crap cars" and it seems cool here.

Im 19, I live in Canada, and I drive a 1995 Ford Probe GT.

Looking forward to posting with all of you!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Afternoon all,

Been a fan of the website for ages now but have only just signed up to this. As most other posts, great site, keep up the good work etc etc;

For anyone who wants to know I've got a mk4 golf tdi (shhh), Mk1 Golf GTi and hoping to get a motorbike (poss Triumph Tiger) in the next month or so. I'm from Kent.

Ta ta

Danny

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice forum here... been a long while since there was a post-up...

so here goes...

Shanks' mare

N00bz go walkies...

Bryan's Rice-Boy Hall of Shame

"Of Rice & Men" = Hall of Shame, an automotive pageant of 'failed cleverness'.

http://www.geekologie.com/2008/02/11/ferrari-playcar.jpg

Something for Mike and Ralf's wee bairn... gotta start them off early ya know!

http://yeinjee.com/discovery/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/tata-nano-cheap-car.jpg

"What makes the Tata Nano so cheap?" - I prefer the sultry mystery of not knowing...

http://www.boston.com/travel/blog/fuel-efficient-car.jpg

My dear old dad is at it again! Harrumph!

http://carblog.99rides.com/images/hot_bubble_impala_ss.jpg

Shall I kill myself now or when I get back to the trailer...?

usaraud.ee > Avaleht

Who the BLANK let the Estonians onto the Internet???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Liked Sniffpetrol for ages - liked it getting a mention in F1 Racing a few months back when they used your abuse to bash James Allen over the head. (What do you think he gets paid for his ITV F1 articles and is 15 quid still too much?)

In fact it led me to set up my own somewhat tongue-in-cheek take of F1:

Pitflaps

Feel free to take a look and join the 8 other people who have been market researched; 35% of whom said they were "somewhat" or "mildly" amused by it.

PS when's June's issue coming then?