Peugeot 206CC

Chav

Hey i just noticed this forum so thought i'd post as the wife has a 206CC.

Its a great car overall, albeit rather feminine (its image is anyway, the car itself isnt), but the interior in particular is well built/pretty/comfy. Its the Allure one with red/black leather (her choice!), but the leather feels softer than that in the audi cab sportifs2.gif

i particularly like the padding on the inside of the door where you can lean your right elbow...again thats better than the audi cab. the dials are sporty and it feels better built than i expected. stereo isnt that hot (weak bass), but metal folding roof is the dogs, it opens/closes quicker than the audi and works up to 10mph unlike the audi sportifs2.gif

its an all-round nice car for about 16K that can appease nagging wives that are determined to have a cabriolet smlove2.gif

cheers

i dont drive it on a day to day basis, but did when she first got it to test it. i thought it wasnt bad really. its quite nippy (2.0L), but doesnt feel planted on the road like an audi. clutch seemed fine, but i dont remember the steering..havent driven it for about 5 months.

definitely ideal for a girly 169144-ok.gif

Peugeot build high vol production cars so I guess they are not gonna be as well built as say a prestige brand that most of you guys drive on here, but I think Peugeot did lead the way with the 206CC and feel that you do get a lot of car for the money.

Still love my 406 Coupe though, apparently everything on the car was manufactured and put together by Pinninfarina in its Italian factory (where Ferraris are also made)!

Think the only things Peugeot on my car is the chasis, engine and badges. Sound like how I used to describe my A3 there...the only things VW on my car are....! blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I found the interior to be very cheap, the word "AIRFIX" came to mind!!Thats just my opinion though! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont agree. i thought it was pretty good to be honest+++

comfy, good quality leather, nicely padded etc, and nice fitments. the allure has nice aircon and radio controls etc, with all the same perks as on the audi's eg DIS, auto-washers etc.

and the roof is a dream.. its quick and truly gives the best of both worlds.

the handling and performance arent quite up to audi standards, but build quality and materials used are good i think.

also, the boot is HUGE. 10/10 for that one.

the rear seats are only for emergencies really, but the car is half the price of a decent a4 cab, so cant complain 169144-ok.gif

• 2 months later...