[Audi A3/S3] light smoke tinted windows

CARACTERE 007

Got mine done last year. Pentagon Supaglass offer protection as well as tints.

With Supaglass you have the option of having the extra protection or just the tints, I went for both, the results of this you can see in the gallery under fatcats quattro Tdi, I had the 'light smoke' tint, cost around £395, but this was a promotion price, normally some £700 odd.

The tints allows very good vision from inside the car, but offers a subtle tint from outside.

I certainly ain't no pimp or drug dealer.

Good thing about this trip was that we had the meetings early am on Friday, and I mean early 6am............ by midday the offices were empty, everybody had hit the streets and were all pissed..... had a good time but could have had more time to to get acclimatised - ie, visit more pubs and bars.....

RosenMontag is the day, but the whole of Koln shuts down for that......

Next trip is planned for late march, I will let you know of the dates........ beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Thinking of a euro sized pissup Drill...........

[/ QUOTE ]

Welll, the thought HAD crossed my mind smirk.gif But I think the Polizei already have my name so I might need to watch it for a bit sekret.gif Mainly just looking at the logistics of the whole thing. Since Koln is about 2 1/2 - 3 hours up the road.... ECLIPSe.gif

We'll figure something out SPericani2.gif

beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I certainly ain't no pimp or drug dealer

[/ QUOTE ]

Pete, thanks for that gear you gave me last week at Windsor. Man, I felt like I was flying all weekend!

[/ QUOTE ]

After sucking on the 'rarri's pipes on Thursday, believe me I was the one flying......

jump.gif