Photo of your Lupo / Polo (All Mk & Models)

Ritey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are my Polos:

my daily driver 1.3 Saloon Polo:

runabout.jpg

& here are some pictures of my "project" car which is a Polo G40. It already had quite a few engine modifications but is now in pieces in my garage as I'm turning it into a bit of a track-day car.

100_2508.jpg

100_2060.jpg

100_2059.jpg

Hope that's not too many pics!

cheers,

Paul.

OK chaps heres my Polo GTi in all her clean glory, back when the Sun was out and the birds were singing...

si_gti_3.jpg

She's standard at the moment, apart from a couple of Richbrook bits n bobs and some alloy pedals. Eibach springs are soon to be fitted!

Future plans include zorst, lowering and LED rear clusters, as and when the funds allow...

Cheers

Optiplop or Ultimate every fill

Power reading was at clublupo rr day last year, all the standard cars except one made 131-133. How accurate the rr was......

15.999 at Pod is definitely possible standard. Quite a few of the standard club cars have done 16.0xx and all felt they could just sneak under 16secs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's mine. Not a lot going on under the bonnet its only a 1.4CL. But the Kenwood ICE sounds pretty decent, the TOAD alarm keeps thieving chavs away, timted windows, smoked rear lights and side repeaters, its lowered on Koni springs, and the only bodywork mod done thus far is the Dietrich RS2 front bumper.

post-5534-137914294826_thumb.jpg

• bison unpinned this topic