Photo of your Lupo / Polo (All Mk & Models)

Ritey

Here's my little 1.4 16v Arosa laugh.gif! Currently it's standard apart from the wheels. I'm planning some tuning over the next few years though. I've managed to get my hands on some Throttle Bodies for £20 so they'll probably go on once my warranty's over!

SportRear.jpg

One of me taking it round Silverstone

Silverstone.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly, there aint much modding happening at the moment! My folks actually own the car at the moment, but I'm planning to buy it off them in my 3rd year at Uni (currently a very old 1st year after a gap year and a foundation year!).

Some KW's will be 1st on the list when I buy it off them and I'm getting some 45mm ITBs from a box in our SAE lab at Uni. £20 for the lot beats the normal £200 you pay for Jenvey's! They're 'only' bike ones but it's the size that matters the most, and with a hotter cam and a decent zorst I should be looking at anywhere between 140-150 bhp! Amazingly there is a guy posting on ClubLupo who has 205bhp from a throttle bodied 1.6 GTI engine! It's a full race engine, but still impressive.

Race slag look it is laugh.gif The Lupo cup cars have been my inspiration tongue.gif Wanna keep it looking as sleeper as possible rally!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • bison unpinned this topic