[Audi A3/S3] Which frontbumper?

teejoo

[ QUOTE ]

Cant say I'm particularly impressed by either of them IMHO

Sorry - not much help

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I've seen nicer ones around. How about the S3/RS4 style? they look much nicer IMHO. Out the the two above though, i'd choose the caractere effort. the other looks too Saxo-racer to me.

heres a pic of my A3 with the Projectzwo Body kit, Audi Australia offers it as a factory option as its the most factory looking kit for the A3 so much so that people think its an S3 yelrotflmao.gif(maybe cos I kill them at the lights or cos of my big wheels) jump.gif

XXX_18T.jpg

the other 2 u posted look rubbish although Caractere make some nice kits the rounded sills on the A3 doesnt suit it as its more squarish in shape, hope this pic helps u decide wink.gif

It has to be the Projectzwo kit! Wanted it fitted at the local dealer while my cars in for a new bumper due to me crashing, but after checking with Audi it would of taken 5 weeks to deliver and could only be bought as a full kit i.e. side skirts and rear bumper included frown.giffrown.gif

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......Yummy!! notworthy.gif

Do indeed like the kit the Projectzwo bumper is nice, is that only the front bumper? or the full kit? And how much have you got it lowered by?

Loys, you interested in a meet in Germany? PM me if you are.