Is this the New TT?? See the pics.........

stevebalfe

Found these spy shot pictures!! sekret.gif

**ive had to attached a picture as i have no idea as to how you display them?!?! Help!!!**

295653-NewTT.jpg

Lets hope this is the real deal, it looks awesome, and if this is the new TT, im gonna be ordering it asap in the 3.2V6 version as soon as i can confirm these pictures to be the final car!! In My opinion, it Looks stunning!! beerchug.gif

post-6720-137914290609_thumb.jpg

I wondered if they were photoshopped, but the shadows and reflections look perfect!? Then again, i have now seen three different versions of the new TT, one of them was supporting the similar exhaust type as to a Porsche Boxster with twin central pipes?

Im dying to know what its gonna look like, sad yes, but if its as good as there saying, its defo got to be a player for my next purchase!

Looks like a mock up but probably close to the real thing.

I guess it will not change dramatically but will take on all the new Audi design cues - grille etc

Trouble is it will be bigger and heavier unless they go down the aluminium route. The current model is already too heavy as it is.

Glad you like guys, but if anyone finds any actual pics, then come, share em and lets have a gander at the new TT. I wanna know if its worth pre-ordering or not. Or should i wait and pre-order the new S3 instead? Think the RS3 is outta my league, found out the price today when i went to pick my car. The salesman reckons approx £35k for a reasonable spec version.

Thats one hell of a price tag for a small car!!