Opinions please

Daz

I've taken an S4 Cab out for a test drive today and quite like it. Can anyone think of a damm good reason why I shouldn't buy this car?

296160-s4cab.jpg

<u>Spec</u>

Silver

Black Silk nappa leather interior

Brushed Aluminium trim

Cruise-control

Drivers armrest

6 CD changer

DVD Satellite navigation Plus with TV

Front and rear acoustic parking system

Automatic dipping rear view mirror

BOSE sound system

Heated front seats

Tracker

post-11-137914290647_thumb.jpg

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful colour! (Paging Gcab, paging Gcab!! yelrotflmao.gif)

No, it looks fantastic Daz, the only thing I'd want to add is a wind deflector, but thats the easiest "retro fit" in the world as the fittings are already there for it.

Go for it, you'll love it! notworthy.gif

What colour is the hood by the way? (Guessing black to match the interior).

[ QUOTE ]

manual gearbox can be very notchy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgot to say - this one's a tiptronic

I'm not sure about the Silver myself, but the only Black one's that I could find with a spec that I liked had the Red leather interior and I'm not sure about that either.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

manual gearbox can be very notchy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgot to say - this one's a tiptronic

I'm not sure about the Silver myself, but the only Black one's that I could find with a spec that I liked had the Red leather interior and I'm not sure about that either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tips OK, surely ?

Red interior seems a bit pimpish ??

Actually Whites in Camberley had a silver with red and red roof, it didn't look too bad, Dolphin with red would look better.... seen that on a TTR and it looked stunning, had the special seats as well but sticker was about £33000 and they had it for months !

Good time to buy a Cab grin.gif

please may I have a ride in it !!

[ QUOTE ]

Here's a couple of pics of Black with Red

s4cab1.jpgs4cab2.jpg

Although the Red looks quite bright in reality it's a bit darker.

I think the Silver with Black is a safer option.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, now you're talking- that is the business. smlove2.gif If I had the money that's what I'd have on the drive. The silver and black is too safe for such a car IMHO.

Buy it Daz (at the right money of course).

Tip +all of the toys you would ever want - the DVD Nav/MP3/Radio is awesome too, a test drive will only give you a taster of it's capability.....the DVD Nav system user manual is as thick as the car handbook.

Mind you for an objective, reasoned opinion this board really isn't the place to look!

[ QUOTE ]

I've taken an S4 Cab out for a test drive today and quite like it. Can anyone think of a damm good reason why I shouldn't buy this car?

[/ QUOTE ]

No! grin.gif

It looks really nice but if you really don't want silver there look to be quite a few demonstrators listed on the Audi site.

the red interior looks cheap IMO. the one to find is black with silver leather and black piping. a stunning combination 169144-ok.gif

the tip box is excellent but i didnt like the feel of the manual gearbox myself...would be hardwork in slow traffic..thats why i mentioned it.

silver probably easiest to sell if this is possibly a short term purchase, but black looks lurvely as always 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone know what sort of discounts are being given on new?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know about S models but I understand you can get up to 10% on ordinary A4. I got 8 (IIRC) from Poole Audi. Basically went in with a printout from the best of the online brookers and said "Match that". They got to within a couple of hundred so I was happy. Someone on the forum (ColinM?) has a contact there who is helpful, so I understand.