ahh, the smell of hot rubber...

installer69

No, not some kind of kinky adult fondue.

After dropping the kids at school (see, you knew those little bits of foam behind you in a 996 had a use)I went for a rip on some quiet b roads, and less, near here.

When I got home 2 hours later I could smell the superb aroma of fried p zero.

At first I couldn't place the smell and became concerned that I'd melted the engine mounts or something, then my mind went back to the last bike I had and the rip I would go out for at any excuse.

Now I know why I bought this, my first Porsche. Not for the admiring glances, nor the un-restricted top speed, but for the sheer joy of going out for a drive, on my own, with no destination. Bliss.

[ QUOTE ]

wow!! Just ask RossG How his neck is!!

[/ QUOTE ]

mhhh what goes on tour should stay on tour spence 123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gifthe_finger.gif

I have to admit it is very addictive..it really is power on tap....it seems like I have a bad day at work everyday nowdays just so that I can unwind by taking the car for a almighty session 169144-ok.gif

have to admit though today on route back home through the twisties was the first time I saw the evil side of this car FIREdevil.gifFIREdevil.gif some scary scary dung.gif

[ QUOTE ]

A COUPLE OF FUEL STOPS on a 300 mile trip. Please Lagoo, entertain me with an MPG figure!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm lost interest in MPG when i bought the Tuscan, think it would scare to know the truth confused.gif A couple of tanks sounds a bit dramatic. The car had 1/2 a tank to start filled up and needed to fill up again! Flush.gif

Think i used 80l of fuel for the 300mile trip shtf.gif

Spence you dont want to know the speeds suicide.gif