Z4 3.0 for sale - Bargain price

Ragdude

I'm buying a new 987 Boxster so I need to sell my 3.0 Z4. It's Sterling Grey with Dream Red leather, black hood, bi-xenons, 6 disc cd, storage pack, auto dimming mirrors, rain sensor, BMW HiFi speaker system upgrade, wind deflector, and style 107 18" Ellipsoid alloys. It's done less than 3,800 miles, has been garaged from new and is in as new condition due to hardly any usage. I picked it up on launch day - 18th June 03. It cost £33,500 new.

I'm willing to sell it for £25,500 which is a bargain compared to a new 2.2. It comes with the balance of the 3 year warranty. Anyone seriously interested and in a position to buy?

Photo of car

So did you go to another dealer? Don't give them the time of day if they insult you....the right dealer will do the right price. Trust me - I negotiate for a living - and have had experience of a £6k difference on trade-in on a car (or basically the balance to change) from another dealer.

Shove it up em.

Heres a few examples of friends who started off with buying a car, then got me involved:

New BMW 318Ci, Black Leather - friend took it to the point where he said he "thought he had a good deal". Went in dealership with him, with permission to take over....got car for £1200 less, multichanger, mats and a free mug for him.....(the latter was to tell him what he was)

2nd Hand 520iSE. Started at £17,500 with £700 for trade-in. Balance to change was therefore £16,800. Brought me in....balance to change finished at £15,499 (the reason for the odd figure being I said he wouldn't pay the rounded sum! Saved him a quid anyway...).

But, by miles the best....TVR Tuscan S....balance to change started at £18,200 (he was swapping a BMW)....finished at £14,200).....

They'll all do it...its just a matter of when and how.

Porker dealers are morons I know...but deals can still be done.