Pigeonfish!

Ari

Hi

Sorry, I did compose a lengthy e-mail to you on Thursday - those wonderful bods at dung.gifNTL dung.gif set a timeout period on the mail client (like, about 10 minutes or something stupid) and I lost it all and gave up, favouring another glass of wine over re-typing it

Right, I had a discussion with the Sales bod on Tuesday. He asked whether or not I wanted the bumper respraying (for a stone chip crazy.gif) but said that a perfectionist with a touch-up pen would suffice ! As for the dents, not sure, they are going to Life-Shine the exterior again though. Since then I have heard nothing which is slightly disappointing as I have sent a couple of e-mails requesting information.

Oh, anyone had bad experiences with blue denim jeans and the beige leather interior ? After only a week, my beige is looking blue-beige frown.gif On the flipside, washed the car today and she looks damn fine ! I want to stick some foties in the gallery but it won't take my ID&Password ?

Hi PF,

Bad news about the seats! blush.gif

Maybe you can get the valeters to look at this whilst they are doing the rest as you've let them off of respraying the bumper?

As to the gallery, you don't need an ID or password. Simply open an empty "album", click the upload button and upload away!! smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, anyone had bad experiences with blue denim jeans and the beige leather interior ? After only a week, my beige is looking blue-beige frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep my old S3 had silver leather and I had to clean the seat with Auto Glym leather cleaner every month. I would never get light leather again.

AZ