If I want to get a REVO 5 hour trial?

Veracocha

We had a TT forum meet today and Russell (Forge) and Mitchell (Revo) were in attendance and were doing lots of trials. The trials lasts for 5 hours or driving time. When it times out it also checks to ensure you're not gunning it at the time before resetting to normal (i.e. protection in case you're in the middle of an overtake move!!!)

They did quite a few today including Danksy's diesel Golf (it now pulls like a true tractor!! wink.gif) and of the guys I saw that tried it, they all came back grinning.

I have APR (including the 1.4 BAR (1.35BAR to be precise) 98RON program and was advised it's not worth upgrading ti the Revo.

I'll let you know how the feeback comes in from the guys over the next few days. I think there will be a few people kicking themselves for not handing over the cash there and then!!

[ QUOTE ]

I have APR (including the 1.4 BAR (1.35BAR to be precise) 98RON program and was advised it's not worth upgrading ti the Revo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? REVO told me the base REVO program is up about 10% on the APR remap (which I had) - I swapped and honestly it feels a lot faster then my APR 98 program.

Why did they say its not worth switching?

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? REVO told me the base REVO program is up about 10% on the APR remap (which I had) - I swapped and honestly it feels a lot faster then my APR 98 program.

Why did they say its not worth switching?

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a PM.