RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG DAYS

NewNiceMrMe

Count me in, only live a few miles so its easy for me 169144-ok.gif

Have been up to RWYB many times, most of the A8 videos are online here

Have a look at the Trike v Golf one, thats Tobes49 hanging onto the trike as he pulls a huge wheelie. grin.gif

My favourite picture has to be when I took my S2 to Santa Pod, got so much traction it almost jumped across the start line Audi_Lift.jpg

Yep have flyer infront of me:

Jan 23, 30

Feb 6, 19*, 20, 27 (19th Saturday Night)

Mar 13, 19*, 20 (19th Peak performance)

Apr 2, 3*, 10, 17*, 24 (3rd The Fast Show, 17th RS Owners day)

May 2, 14, 15*, 21*, 22 (15th Redline Rumble, 21st Peak Performance)

Jun 5*, 12*, 18*, 19* (5th Performance Vauxhall yelrotflmao.gif, 12th Classic Ford, 18th & 19th Jap show)

Best to avoid any with stars next to them. Peak Performance will be quiet but is also expensive, drag cars use these days for testing.

M3me, you have a choice of hotels, Hilton, Courtyard Marriott and Marriott are all fairly close together on the A45 near Northampton, which is about 20 miles from Santa Pod.

I would recommend the Kettering Park Hotel. Its the one all my customers prefer and is about 15 miles from Santa Pod. In terms of getting to the Hotel from the North its easy as it is just off the A14.

When you say York, I assume you mean Melbourne. Last did that place about 2 years ago and it was okay, but you only get to do the 1/4 mile.

What you realy need to do is move a few miles to the North and a bit to the West and attend a RWYB at Elvington. No problems with surface there and you'll probably get to do a top speed run as well (taxiway/runway ~2miles long and in good condition. Look up Elvington on multimap and you'll see what I mean. Managed a 174mph terminal from a standing start on my gixer smile.gif