Mission Statement from Local Stealer

UBM

Mission Statement from Head of Business

Owning an Audi is all about enjoying motoring and experiencing the true values of the heritage that make up the "Four Rings" and of course the traditional dynamics and safety that make an Audi so special.

Audi has a history to be proud of and all members of your Audi Centre must undergo an "Introduction to Audi" course at the start of their career with both Audi and Vindis Audi Cambridge. It is crucial that all our members have the culture and philosophy that Audi have developed over the last 95 years.

Those four rings that adorn your Audi stand for the union of four German vehicle manufacturers: Audi est. 1909, Horch est. 1899, DKW est. 1907 and Wanderer est. 1885. The unification started in 1909 and was complete by 1932, with the Union's first car being viewed in 1933 at the Berlin Motor Show.

Now, back to the enjoyment of motoring, which I believe should be sustained through the whole lifetime that you own your car. I have briefly talked about enjoying the dynamics and heritage of Audis, be it driving enthusiastically or sedately, but I also believe that your enjoyment should be enhanced by the service you receive from Vindis Audi Cambridge.

This year I have stepped up our training programme, with all your Audi Centre staff having to complete a minimum amount of days at Audi U.K.s own Academy. Courses vary from the "Introduction to Audi" course through to customer services, technology, sales and product knowledge, just to name a few.

My main focus for the future will be complete customer satisfaction. For this I will rely on key feedback from our customers who will be contacted after every service or car sale. This feedback will form part of my monthly management meetings, so that we can constructively change the way we run our Audi Centre to ensure that we give you, our loyal customers, the quality of service that we strive for, and more importantly, that you deserve.

Brian Coe - Head of Business

Vindis Audi Cambridge

I did write them a VERY lengthy letter about three months ago to tell them they were t*4ts. Maybe this had a small contribution to them issuing it!

When I called this week they were bending over backwards to be helpful - or had just come back from the pub....

[ QUOTE ]

Vindis - perhaps they need to mention this to Northampton Audi who despite repeated attempts just didnt want to sell me a car, and then when the salesman calls me back he gets all indignant that I got one from somewhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are the same company. Vindis own Northampton Audi. They used to be very good but have gone down the pan recently Flush.gif. They didn't call me back either even though I was ready to spend a lot of money. They supplied my last two cars but they lost out on my new one through being crap slap.gif