Is this plate design legal?

Rich

Since my car is no longer the new reg I've just bought myself a personal number. I want the plates to look fancy as well and found a website where you can design your own plates. The problem is I don't want to get pulled over all the time for so called non legal plates, I plan to use standard font and spacing. Do you think this plate would be legal?

I got this from www.fancyplates.com anyone know of any others? I was thinking of things like the Audi logo ghosted on the background?

post-250-137914242129_thumb.jpg

i had plates simular to that... and yes they are illegal, but all police can do is give u a £30 fine and make u take them off... i had them and i never got stopped, only prob i had is they wldnt replace them wen i crashed because of it! but u can always say oh i forgot to take it off after the show, sorry officer will take them off now! i always kept my others in the boot so they cld see i had them! the_finger.gif

I think the laws have changed and the fines can be up to £1k now EEK2.GIF I thought about the idea of having some normal plates made and stuck in the boot but I just don't want the hassle of getting pulled in the first place.

Maybe I'll look for something a bit more subtle.... fekr.gif