Karting @ Buckmore Park !!

HBK

Heh, woke up this morning and looked out the window at the brilliant weather and wished that you joined us today, well come aong to Buckmore Park with a team for 3.15pm and I'll see what I can do, can't promise anything but will try and get you in.

Cheers

HOWARD

oh my god

I have pains where i never knew i could get pains today, and i finished my wrist off for good. (getting it operated on in 2 weeks! wish me luck!)

bruises and blisters all over me, look like i've been beaten up!

Cheers Howard, was the best Track and Kart combo yet!

Glad you enjoyed the race guys....Well done to Inigo finishing 3rd Place (Div 2), I feel like rocketwhore.gif someone at the circuit, had to change Kart 3 times (Clutch, Loss of wheel and fuel problem)in the last 10 mins going from 4th to 10th overall mad.gif, oh well, thats racing.

Next Race: Thruxton on the 13th April - 12 Noon.

Website has been updated to all the team points, etc - PART TIME RACING

Cheers

HOWARD

PS: Thunderkarts are also used at Thruxton smile.gif

Howard, thanks for the invite smile.gif

I found it pretty hard work in those karts, after about 25 minutes my arms didn't want to steer any more! Seemed like a lot more work than at Milton Keynes.

Also, don't you regulars constantly have huge bruises everywhere? I've got some whoppers on the side of my knees where they kept bashing against the steering column!