MKV GTi Gallery

Mollox

[ QUOTE ]

Neimad, do you have Adobe Photoshop? If so, you can increase the size and resolution (up to a point and depending on the original - Hmmm....only 64K). I've got to force myself to go out in my GTI now so let me have a go later with it on my system and I'll let ya know. 169144-ok.gif

I liked that image too! Didn't know that GTIs were rear wheel drive! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fraid not -- I gave up any hopes of being a Pixel Monster years ago when I found out that I had all the artistic talent of a squashed frog.

And you know you really don't have to go for a drive if you don't want to -- it's not compulsory or anything wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Hi Neimad - Back from my 'forced against my will and better judgement' drive and have created a 1280 x 1024 size jpeg at 90 screen res for you. PM me your email and I'll send it to you. It's 496KB so not too big.

[/ QUOTE ]

Better still, attach it to this thread!

169144-ok.gif

Sorry Smudge - I missed your earlier post - I been out having fun with that Throbbin' Red machine - Even feels good in the wet! The image is going to further compress from 496KB to 250KB to be allowed onto this site - Another stage of quality loss on what was never high quality in the original. Still, here goes....

[image]GTI_smoke.jpg[/image]

Nice one mate. You should be able to save it in the MkV gallery as a high res image?? Hopefully the Gallery Stig won't slap me for saying that, but I'm fairly sure it will be ok. Any problems, pm me & I'll give you email addy so I can get it loaded for you guys.

169144-ok.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...