Peter Gilders - Audi

Riz

Had my car in for a checkup of the gearbox, clutch and to have 2 bulbs in my 3rd rear brake light replaced.

Due to my busy schedule i had to leave the car with them for 2days.

Picked it up today and it was nice a clean to a acceptable standard and the bulbs had been changed smile.gif

Had my gearbox and clutch checked due to certain members here having clutch failure`s at a very early stage, no fault found by the dealership.

Top marks jump.gif

No Bison, Gilders VW is a separate subsidiary to Peter Gilder Audi (and on separate sites too).

I can only give them 7/10 for my service the other day.

They kept me waiting 1/2hr after I arrived to pick up the car 'cos the "computer was down" and they couldn't print the invoice.

Also, on checking the invoice, they'd tried to bill me for oil, even though I'd supplied it, and 1p for washer additive after I'd filled up the washer bottle immediately before it went in (okay, so it was only 1p, but I made them take it off because of the principle of the matter).

Also, because of where they parked the car (on the street), and more than a little of my own stupidity, I reversed into a bollard and scratched the rear valance.

On the plus side, I've had moisture in the rear light clusters for a while now, and they offered to replace them under warranty without me even mentioning it to them.

On the sales side, I keep getting calls from the salesman updating me on the progress of the new S4 - he's even put a brochure in the post to me and said he'd contact me when their demonstrator arrives. Top marks for that bloke (Dan).

[ QUOTE ]

1p for washer additive after I'd filled up the washer bottle immediately before it went in (okay, so it was only 1p, but I made them take it off because of the principle of the matter).

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, and who said diesel owners were tight, eh? the_finger.gif

jump.gif

I think i`d give the service department 8/10 so far since ive owned my Audi.

As for the sales dept i wouldnt rate them one bit! they dont deserve even 1p of me! dung.gif

Still cant get over the way they think they know everything. If i ever bought a new UK supplied Audi id follow Phil`s advice and go to wakefield i think, all depends i suppose. yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If i ever bought a new UK supplied Audi id follow Phil`s advice and go to wakefield i think

[/ QUOTE ]

Thought you'd just registered your interest in an RS3 at Gilders ?

I was going to suggest you try Wakefield in that thread - they might take your £500 off you as a deposit, and you might actually be pretty high on the list to get one too wink.gif

I`ve registered intrest at Gilders and Wakefield Audi and will be ringing Leeds Audi up too.

I personally will try and import one, all depends on the following variables :-

Euro exchange rate

Specification

Saving over UK List

P.s Walkfield Audi wanted £1000 NONO3.GIF

Remember the RS3 hasnt even been announced yet! and there is no real evidence that it will ever make production, all hype at the moment. Will see what develops over the next couple of years. ECLIPSe.gif

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

I`ve registered intrest at Gilders and Wakefield Audi and will be ringing Leeds Audi up too.

I personally will try and import one

[/ QUOTE ]

So hang on, you've told two different Audi garages you want to be on their waiting list to buy a new RS3, you are about to tell a third the same thing, and actually you think you'll probably import one anyway!

And you wonder why they don't take you seriously...? ROLLEY~14.GIF

[ QUOTE ]

And you wonder why they don't take you seriously...?

[/ QUOTE ] Yes i will try and import one but the last time i went into my local dealership with my 206 to have a trade in value established and arrange a test drive book they seemed to take me seriously, after two attempts to contact them and get info and test drive i was very unpleased the way i was treated! went in once to get ask for a test drive and got "sorry sir we will need to prep a s3 so you can take it out" yet infront of my very eyes there was one being taken out for a test drive! feckers!!!!

Its just i dont trust my dealer to be able to ring me at the right time for the RS3! so why not show intrest at various dealers! afterall im the customer and pay their wages! feckers! jump.gif

Only reason im putting my name down is just in case you cant import one or that the UK model has more options as standard cancelling out the saving via importing! .... rant over! jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yes i will try and import one...

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

afterall im the customer and pay their wages! feckers! jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No you don't, you've just said you are going to import one! The people who actually buy cars off them pay their wages! ROLLEY~14.GIF

Ok ok so maybe not..... but still all the money comes from the customers one way or another! fuck_scott.gif

And importing one still pays Audi doesnt it? jump.gif

And i will be going to get is looked after by my local dealership? circumstances change all the time i suppose..... maybe they will feck me off too like the sales department and then i`ll go elsewhere...... confused.gif

• 1 year later...