Has anyone out there got a Golf GTi 25th Anni ??

TonyD

If so, hello to you. smile.gif

I was wondering if anyone with a Golf GTi 25th Anniversary is having problems with their BBS alloys or if it's just mine? They are showing signs of corrosion already and the car isn't even 6 months old yet! It'd be good to hear back from any of you. Cheers.

• 5 months later...

[ QUOTE ]

I was wondering if anyone with a Golf GTi 25th Anniversary is having problems with their BBS alloys or if it's just mine? They are showing signs of corrosion already and the car isn't even 6 months old yet! It'd be good to hear back from any of you. Cheers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well..... Its been a few months since I originally posted this and at long last VW have agreed there is a problem with my wheels and have agreed to replace them. The car is one year old in 3 weeks time and it will be a nice birthday present to give it 4 new BBS rims!

It's been hassle, but through sheer persistence on my part the issue looks to be finally resolved.

beerchug.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Tony, got problems with mine and so have a lot of other owners by the looks of things. The GTI-anniversay site has logged a lot of unhappy owners and is currently discussing these problems with VW. Would be great to log your success with them to support their case.

No. 0061

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...