Audi A4 B6 Gmbh Kit

Tariq_M

The body kits on the outside are the same for the S-Line and GmbH, but the trim inside is different. You can buy the boot spoilers relatively easy, but I don't think you can buy the GmbH kit as it uses changed panels on most of the car. Perhaps DTM ot ABT would offer an alternative sport kit - or just go for the standard alternative "audi sport" kit. Not seen the GmbH panels for sale anywhere....except on the car!

...and the front spoiler and valence. I think if you look you could maybe get the rear bumper and valence to fit, but I thought almost every panel in the car had been changed slightly, including wider wheel arches etc. Maybe give your friendly stealer a call, but I don't think it can be done...unless you buy some parts and "try"...

You would need IIRC :

1. Rear Spoiler;

2. Rear bumper and valence;

3. Front spoiler and valence;

4. Side door trims (front and rear);

5. Rear wheel bits (at the end of the doors) trim;

6. Front wheel trims.

It might be cheaper to buy one!

do you reckon the font arches are more flared out? The real reason i'm asking is i've seen one at a salvage place with most of the front end intact!! I've bought alot of bits of him in the past and i know he would look after me.

What sort of money would you pay for:

Front bumper complete

Front Wings

Side Skirts

Side Door Trims

Rear Bumper Complete

Spoiler

[ QUOTE ]

...and the front spoiler and valence. I think if you look you could maybe get the rear bumper and valence to fit, but I thought almost every panel in the car had been changed slightly, including wider wheel arches etc. Maybe give your friendly stealer a call, but I don't think it can be done...unless you buy some parts and "try"...

You would need IIRC :

1. Rear Spoiler;

2. Rear bumper and valence;

3. Front spoiler and valence;

4. Side door trims (front and rear);

5. Rear wheel bits (at the end of the doors) trim;

6. Front wheel trims.

It might be cheaper to buy one!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are too dazzled by yer chrome bits grin.gif

I'm sure it is only the lower 'trim' panels under the bumper panels that are different, sill covers ( the exterior door trims are just painted ordinary ??)and the boot spoiler.

Wheel arches -- the accountants rule and they would not permit new wing panel presses at E10000000000 each for a few cars.

Dieselmeister you been sniffing that heavy oil again grin.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I've been offered the:

Front bumper with fogs and mesh complete

Rear Bumper complete

Side skirts

Spoiler

For £1000? do you reckon this is a good price?

[/ QUOTE ]

You must call a dealer to find out new prices ... Don't forget to add painting too. Fitting will be a fair few quid also if you're not a DIYer. I think the DM is right , you need to see if you can chip him a bit 169144-ok.gif

Seems like a reasonable price to me.

I seem to remenber the Votex kit painted & fitted works out close to £2000+

The Oettinger kit is great and very high quality; note the repositioned foglights , so that you can get more cold air to the intercoolers.

Well Dieselmeister what can I say ! ops!

However the piccie shows nine spokes , the wheel size is wrong ( for S Line anyway) confused.gif

• 3 weeks later...

wow this turns out to be a bit of a coincidence.. dieselmeister i have an a4 avant se and i really want to get the gmbh kit you have. i have read the posts here and i cant see if anyone actually fouynd out if its possible and where to buy it?...

the other bit of the coincidense is that i also live in royston haha would you believe it!

anyway i would really appreciate some advice on this if you can help (or anyone for that matter) feel free to email if you prefer

thanks

Welcome to TSN brownswood and up the Royston massive (sorry,sounds rather chavvish).

I've pm'd you some options.

I still believe (see original audi ad in this thread) a significant number of body panels had been changed for the GmbH, including the front and rear valences (extended air intakes), the doors (side valence and rub strip), the rear boot spoiler and I also thought (but could ge wrong) the flares on the wheel arches were bigger.

I believe that the cheapest option is the old audi sport kit, like 18me's. You need front and rear valences, side valences and jobs a good un.

Give Craig at vindi's cambridge a call and maybe hitchin?