Fiat Dealerships.

Sipperana

They have a reputation for being less than rubbish. The one I bought mine from has been pretty good, although another one in the same chain that I've dealt with on occasion didn't seem to want to know.

That and the distance I need to travel to get to the good dealer are seriously putting me off having another Fiat.

Any other experiences out there?

One at a time, one at a time.

Wow there's a leading question. Trouble is, all stealers are pretty much the same. All you can hope for is a reliable car so you don't have to go there too often. Have a look around the forums, you'll soon see that nobody is really happy with their stealer. If you're looking for stealer perfection, buy a Honda. 169144-ok.gif

I had a Punto, and my experience with the serivce side of Fiat dealerships was fairly rubbish.

Not as bad as some of the horror stories you hear, just really annoying small things, that conspired to damage the overall ownership process.

Loved my Punto though. Don't care what anyone else says about them. Considered a Stilo Abarth, but didn't want the flappy box, which was all that was available at the time.