Thoughts on CB with LSB leather

Mattpau

Guys

Getting a bit impatient and want a car soon, I have seen a CB with LSB leather - looks nice in the pic - never seen one with that combo before, the car is:

"02" reg

19k miles

Electric Mirrors

Arm Rest

Grad Tint Screen

19"

Manual

Sat Nav + TV

Priced at a main delears at £29,995.

Just wondered if you thought this looked a decent price, I did want one with HK and Bum Warmers but would make do without...

Thoughts?

[ QUOTE ]

Mattey,

Are you sure it is a Carbon Black with Laguna Seca blue interior??

Any pics? Never seen this before. confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I cant get any pics on here - it is LSB leather on a CB car - looks good, but slightly worried about LSB in general - I like the colour so may just go for it...

How long do they take to perpare cars also at the dealers - if I see it on Sat and want it - how quickly will I be driving it away - same day or do they prep it first, making me wait a week or a few days? HELP I want an M3 now!! lol.

I’ve never seen that combination before, and there is probably a good reason for that…….

As long as you like it then that’s fine, but don’t let anyone convince you that is worth more than more popular colour combinations because of its rarity !

Personally on a Carbon black car (good choice) I’d go for black leather (safe option) or Red leather (brave option, but it does look awesome). LSB leather sounds like an ‘extremely brave’ option and not one I’d be prepared to risk.

Bear in mind that there appear to be a vast range of cars out there, and it shouldn’t take much effort to find one that you want which has the right colour and spec at the right price.

Don’t rush !!

Sidicks

[ QUOTE ]

Yep - Cinnamon is nice too beerchug.gif

Sidicks

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers guys - I actually quiet like the contrast - think 30k is a bit steep - so will go in around the 27k mark, hoping to get it for 28 - that way I can then get a disc changer after....

Ill keep you all posted jump.gif

Have never ever seen that combination before. When I was wanting to buy my car, I toured about to various dealers and had a look at cars they had in stock, mainly silver/black, grey/black and phoenix yellow/kiwi/black. What I was really looking for was a CB with imola red, but only ever saw one. Saw it fell in love with it, so ordered one new. Waited about 6 weeks before it arrievd. Have never regretted it.

LSB is definately an aquired taste, but also quite a rare combination. But it still doesnt make the car rarer or worth more.